Thursday, April 16, 2015

Kentucky Derby Winners!








Three winners 
were chosen
by the 
Random Number Generator 

Each of these lucky
winners will receive a 
 Rebecca Ray Designs
Official 141st Kentucky Derby 
tote bag.

CONGRATULATIONS!






Sheila @ My Kentucky Living, 
you win!







Ron at the Uptown Acorn, 
you win!



Debra C, 
you win!

I will be in touch
with each of you to get
your addresses.

Thanks so much
to all of you
for participating
and again to Rebecca Ray
for providing these 
beautiful bags. 

xoxoxox~
Alison



2 comments:

S H Elliott said...

Thank you all so very much for my tote! I can't wait to walk around Kentucky with my new Kentucky Derby tote!
Thanks, again! :-)
Sheila@ Mykentuckyliving

Karena said...

My congratulations to the winners, Alison. A very fun and generous offering!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Designer Matthew Patrick Smyth