Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Equine and English Country Decor Books




 Hi there!
Come on in 
and make yourself comfy
as they say.

Cup of tea?
A nice book to read?



YES,
a nice book to read.

I was dusting my living room
this morning and had
to move around piles of books 
to include some of my
collected equine decor books.

(I realized this is something 
I have yet to blog about!)

So here are a few 
of my favorites 
you may or may not
know about:




Equestrian Style: Home Design, Couture, and Collections
from the Eclectic the the Elegant by Vicky Moon








Hunt Country Style by Kathryn Masson




Horse & Homes written and photographed by Jenifer Jordan






Stables: Beautiful Paddocks, Horse Barns, and Tack Rooms

STABLES Beautiful Paddocks, Horse Barns, and Tack Rooms
by Kathryn Masson






Luxury Equestrian Design
by teNeues




And here 
are a few more
visually inspiring books
that I found 
and may need to order?

(Do you have any of these? 
Need feedback!)






KENTUCKY Historic Houses and Horse Farms
of Bluegrass Country 
by Pieter Estersohn




Ultimate HORSE BARNS 
by Randy Leffingwell





The English Country House
by James Peill






STABLES, Majestic Spaces for Horses 
by Olga Prud'Homme Farge,
Alice De La Moureyre and Gabrielle Boiselle



The Scottish Country House
by James Knox


The Drawing Room: English Country House Decoration

The Drawing Room - English Country House Decoration
by Jeremy Musson





Enjoy your day
and thanks 
for stopping by.

xox-
Alison

8 comments:

Karena said...

Alison these books all look so wonderful and the only one that I own is The English Country House. So glad to find out about these equestrian publications!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
A New Gallery in Town!

The enchanted home said...

Oh my word...AMAZING selection of books. I only own one of these titles so I am off to Amazon to do some shopping!

therelishedroost said...

Right there with you I love Equestrian influenced books those are some great ones you picked!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

I'd love to have them all!
Blessings,
Cindy

Sarah said...

Alison, I'm so glad you decided to share these titles. I think there is going to be an order placed tonight. ;-)
I don't have any of these titles, but sure would like to see these books. You have a wonderful collection!

Richard Cottrell said...

Have not seen your blog for awhile. Doing a little blogging again now and then. You are still doing amazing, fun, interesting and informative blogs. I have an English Antique Boot rack that you might need. They are not very common. They are for the high top riding boots and whips. The boots have to have a wood form with a knob inside to work. If interested let me know. Happy Easter Richard

Karen said...

Alison,
I have Scottish Country House and Hunt Country Style. The Vicki Moon book looks worthwhile, would you recommend it?
I do love revisiting some of my coffee table books that I sometimes forget about.
Enjoy your weekend.
Karen

Pura Vida said...

What a fine collection