Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome to the Favorites on the First Party!






yummy peppermint drink






Welcome to the 
Favorites on the First 
Party!!!

Please, grab a drink 
and a holiday cookie (or two)
and join me in the festivities.


Holiday Sugar Cookies



Since this is the first
of the 
Favorites on the First
linky party,
I want to share the guidelines
for joining in.


Guidelines for the Favorites on the First monthly get-together…
1.) Your post needs to be your response to the monthly topic/question.
(See below.)
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3. No advertisements for your business or web shop.
4. Please copy a Favorites on the First button and post it 
at the bottom of your blog post to encourage others to join us too!
3.) The monthly party will close exactly three days after it opens. 
Thanks so much for joining the party!


This month's topic is:

What is your favorite
holiday gift to give?


holiday gift idea.


Christmas Gift


Share your link below.
(And be sure to check back next week,
when I will post the
"Picking Favorites"
best of the best
of all of your answers!









6 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I am excited about this linky, Alison!

laxsupermom said...

Fun idea for a party! I love giving food gifts, cookies in particular, though this year I've been knitting fingerless gloves for my friends' tweenaged daughters. Thanks for hosting this party.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Alison, what a great idea!! I'm happy to link up! Have a great day!

Karena said...

Great idea Alison! I love giving special scented candles at the holidays!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

The French Hutch said...

Congratulations Alison on launching your new party meme. I love giving fragrant candles. Almost can't go wrong with one.
Hope your weekend is great.

~Emily
The French Hutch

The enchanted home said...

Alison..hope I did it right! Great idea!