Thursday, January 5, 2017

Could we be your personal shoppers?


Pssssst.

I have to tell you something! 

My friend Jenn and I 
just opened 
a little shop on Etsy called











Why, you ask?

Through the years, 
many of you have inquired
about where I found a piece.
 Some of you asked if I could
recommend a specific place to 
find things.

We do have a booth at 
a local antique mall here in Illinois,
but if you are not located nearby --- 
now you can shop for things
that are 
Polohousestyle-ish 
kinds of things with us online!





And as you know from my recent posts,
I mentioned that we plan 
to list our house in the next few months 
so I need to start purging.
:(

Need to liquidate some of my collections.

We are just getting started 
logging in our inventory 
so please come back occasionally
and see what's new.

(We will be adding dozens of new items 
in the next 3 - 4 days to get
the shop filled with options for you.)






Also,
please feel free to leave a message 
if there is something special
you are looking for. 

We love to have a shopping list
when we are out picking. :)

And heaven knows, 
we have things in our garages, closets,
and basements or attics, 
that you might just be looking for? 

In any case, have a look-see.
Here's the link:


Thanks so much.
:)


11 comments:

Linda Summerfield said...

I adore your booth in Highwood!!!

Sarah said...

Great idea! I'll be checking frequently! '-)

Karen said...

Alison,
This is exciting news. I love your style and the accessories that you find. I've always wished I could find some of the treasures you use.
I'm headed over and will consider your shop my go to place for browsing for wonderful treasures. Good luck to you and Jean in this endeavor.
xo,
Karen

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

How fun, Alison! I always love your taste and style! I know you'll do well!

Suburban prep said...

Alison I wish only the best for you.
It was nice to see you at the Woodlands Winter Walk.
Happy New Year.

Rita-HeritageGameMounts said...

Alison, what wonderful news for all of us that love your style from afar. Now we can be much closer.

Wishing you every success!! Rita

Barbara Novello said...

Great news! I will take a look. Love your blog!

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations, Alison!!! Good for you! I am sure you will do a great job!!! xo Diana

Patti said...

What Illinois Antique Mall? How did I not know this? Lol!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Sounds wonderful...will need to check it out right away!!

Calypso In The Country said...

How wonderful! Can't wait to shop!
Shelley