Sunday, October 25, 2015

Coming soon --- another Tartan Parade



If you have been blogging for a while,
you may remember we had a 
Tartan Parade
a few years back 
and it was a lot of fun.

There were four of us
that participated:

and



One of the photos from that first parade. Tartan vintage items at The Polohouse


My vintage Scotch plaid vintage chest filled with more plaids.

Have you 
noticed
this seems to be the
Year of Plaid?


Plaid lunchbox holiday scene at the Polohouse


It is in every store 
I walk into these days --

it is

hot

haute

hot!






So what better time
than now
for another
Tartan Parade?






So stop back on 
November 2nd
and check out the
parade of plaid-clad scenes
put together by 
tartan loving bloggers
on the 2015
Tartan Parade!

See you there,
xoxox
Alison


Plaid at The Polohouse 

11 comments:

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Can't wait! It should be alot of fun!

Sarah said...

Alison, I'm looking forward to another edition. And yes, I've noticed plaids and tartans seem to be everywhere. Makes this girl very happy! Thanks for organizing again.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I agree with Pinky; I'm sure it'll be fun!

Have a blessed week pretty Alyson and so nice to see you around.
FABBY
PS: I have tartan chairs and tablecloth... would that make the cut?

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

How fun! I don't own much tartan but I'll try to participate!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

That little lunch box with the snow scene inside is exactly what I'm going to do! I wonder if I can think of a way to make Thanksgiving pumpkins and gourds look good in one? Oh . . . first I have to get the lunchbox! Ha! I have a plaid thermos and large round cooler. Hmmm. Good reason to go shopping!

Thanks for the cute ideas and I can't wait to see the parade!

Karena said...

So excited Alison, I must get out my plaid runner with tassels (also very hot ) and my selection of wide plaid ribbon!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Artist Lesley Schiff

The French Hutch said...

Sounds like fun Alison, thanks for letting me know. I'll have to pull a few of my favorites to share in the parade. Tartan can always be found here……….

Karen said...

Alison,
I can hardly wait! Scot Meacham of tartanscot has some incredible plaids in his home series of fabrics and what not. I do think plaid is back, hooray! Although it has never been "out" in my humble opinion. :-)
xo,
Karen

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Très joli billet,

Je suis heureuse que le plaid revienne en force !

Gros bisous ✺ ♡ ✺

Christina Paul said...

Just love tartan! can't wait to see the post :)

NanaDiana said...

I'll be here. I have ALWAYS loved plaid from my first plaid skirt and beyond! xo Diana