Monday, January 12, 2015

Have you visited Chairish.com?

A Polohouse Style Set from Chairish.com

A Polohouse Style Set from Chairish.com  


Have you visited Chairish.com?

If not, you NEED to check it out.

Chairish.com is a new site
stocked with "exceptional and unique decor
and accessories from all eras and styles".
They sell "what design-oriented buyers
want to purchase."


I pulled together this entire 
Polohouse style collection
using random items that I found 
FOR SALE
on their site.

Yes, that's right!
Every component above 
is available for purchase
immediately.

Just click on the images below to buy them.
Their links will send you to the specified page.
They have AWESOME and FABULOUS
stuff and the prices 
 on many items are very fair.

Be sure to check out their 
gorgeous rugs too.

Check it out:



Rug
chairish.com


Window treatment
chairish.com


Small item storage
chairish.com


Mirror
chairish.com


Wall art
chairish.com


Sofa
chairish.com


Dresser
chairish.com


Accent chair
chairish.com













Antique Staffordshire Figures - A Pair | Chairish
chairish.com






It's so much fun
and 
easy to manuever
(unlike other shopping sites)
and they have a great app for you phone
if you are in 
a buying OR a selling mood.

You can search by city.
by style or color, 
by manufacturer or designer,
by era or by collections.

For more details on this new site 
and how it was founded just a few
months ago, please click here.

Free shipping is offered on many items
but hurry and check it out
because once it gets as popular
-- as I think it will ---
people will be snatching up
all the goodies 
so get going quick! 

Find something you
today! :)

Come back and tell me what you
bought there though, ok?
Would LOVE to hear!





8 comments:

Sarah said...

Alison, I haven't purchased anything from them, but I'm a member. I agree, it's a great concept.
Your board is terrific!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Your board is fantastic Alison! Never heard of Cherish, thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Cindy

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Oh Alison this site could be dangerous LOL!! Heading over there now!

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I went and looked around some but have to go back to really explore!!! Thanks for the heads up, I had never heard of them.

Karen said...

Alison,
I've visited and need to go back for a more thorough investigation! I love your selections, I'll start there.
Karenr

Karena said...

Alison I love to browse at Chairish and you have put together a great look with these pieces! Perfect!

I hope you can visit and see my latest post, there is an image that made me think of you immediately!

xoxo
Karena
Featuring "Inner Spaces"

lynda said...

My GOD! I saw the "antique"English riding boots with the wooden trees..I have a pair, too, probably from the 50's....those are listed as $700!!!!!!!!!ridiculous price...are people that gullible?

Barbara Novello said...

Awesome book and thanks for the giveaway!