Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back in the saddle again




Yes, I have been missing!

I took a little blogging break for a while 
with family time and work 
taking a front seat
with my priorities.

However, I did not plan to be away
from the PH blog for quite so long .... 
but I was locked out of 
my Blogger dashboard for
WEEKS
and did not have the time 
until today to spend the
HOURS
to resolve the issue.




CrAzY. KoOky. BiZarrO.

Google Plus
and Blogger --- ugh.
I'm so over you two...
---that's all I will say.


RL saddle - not mine!


Luckily, with the help of
my cell phone - I am BACK 
and have things to share with all of you.

Hope you are enjoying
these last days of summer.

New post coming tomorrow.


Missed you ~
Alison :)


15 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

Glad you're back in the saddle. I won't do anything on Google Plus. I don't have it linked to my blog. I find the whole Google Plus thing terribly confusing and problematic.
Brenda

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Alison! You're back! I've missed your posts. Can't wait to see what you have to share!

Sarah said...

Missed you too! Can't wait to see what you have waiting for us.
I don't have a horse and no need for a saddle, but I'm seriously in love with that RL saddle. Come to think of it, I do have a vintage RL handbag in that same tartan.

Rebecca said...

How great to see thepolohouse on my "list" in my sidebar again! I missed you.

I don't do Google Plus at all. I wonder if that's the issue?

Judy said...

i'm so glad to see you back alison...i was wondering what had happened and hoped you had not decided to just stop blogging...looking forward to future posts!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

So glad you are back!!

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Welcome back, Alison. You were missed. Hope you enjoyed your summer!

My Cozy Casita said...

Glad you back, I miss you.
Welcome back!!!!!
Blessing
Isora
XOX

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Welcome back! Glad you got things straightened out!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Welcome back! I think most of us having been missing...but that is good, because summer is family time!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh dear! Locked out..how does that happen! But nevertheless, glad to see you are back in the saddle!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Such a pain...glad you figured out a way to get back on!

Tartan Terrace said...

Alison - Sooooo glad you're back, but you probably needed the break anyway! Don't go away for a long, long time.

therelishedroost said...

Saddles.. what a costly yet necessary piece of Equestrian life! THese are so gorgeous! So glad to see you back!

Lynne said...

Happy to see you . . .