Monday, April 21, 2014

Handsome Lighting

RL's Westbury Chandelier

Have been searching 
lighting resources 
for some of my clients recently
and have run across 
some beautiful options
that I thought I would share.

Take a look at these
 beautiful fixtures.

(Some of them have an equine influence --
surprise, surprise, eh?)


Demetrius Wall Sconce by Frederick Cooper





RL's Broomfield Pendant
MEDIUM SUSSEX FRAMED DOUBLE SCONCE
Sussex Framed Double Sconce


Celerie Kemble lamp for Maitland-Smith

Dressage elongated chandelier 

Armillary Sphere Chandelier

WINDSOR IRON TWIST WALL SCONCE
Windsor Iron Twist Wall Sconce



DAWES SCONCE
RL's Dawes Sconce

Cavalier Equestrian Buckle Chandelier





Isaac Brown Leather Lamp

QUATREFOIL BATH SCONCE
Suzanne Kasler's Quatrefoil Bath Sconce

Cecile Silver Leaf Tortoiseshell Lamp
Large Flemish Linear Pendant


 Westbury Lantern by RL


ELKINS DOUBLE SCONCE
Thomas O'Briens Elkins Double Wall Sconce


Are you loving any of these?
So many great fixtures.

Have a lovely week,
Alison :)

12 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful, Alison. I have the table lamp that matches the Cooper sconces in your 2nd picture. My Hero keeps trying to get it away from me and into his office-NOT gonna happen.

You found some gorgeous fixtures! xo Diana

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love them all...specially the armilar sphere chandy, although I have hanging the same as the Westbury lantern in the high cealing in our den.
Have a great week sweetie.
FABBY

Sarah said...

Beautiful! My favorite is the Fredrick Cooper wall sconce. Thanks for sharing the research.
Hope you enjoyed a beautiful Easter weekend. Have you seen today's post at Divine Theatre? Wonderful garden pieces at a shop in your area. ;-)

Karen said...

Alison,
What amazing lamps. I like every single one and could find a place in our house for at least 3 of them. Thanks for showing these, saves me search time. :-)
xo,
Karen

Divine Theatre said...

Loving that Sussex sconce! I have a "thing" for lights...already have more lights than sockets! LOL!
You, my friend, are the consummate enabler! LOL!
Come visit me! Mucho coolness at my blog right now. :)

xo

Andie

Unknown said...

I adore lighting and these are some of fabulous picks. We used the Lg. Flemish dual pendant over an island for a client and it is stellar, makes me want it so bad! Love the equestrian choices. Have a great week. xo Nancy

therelishedroost said...

That Flemish Pendant is one of my favorites for over and island!!

Leslie said...

Hi Alison,

I like several sconces and the equestrian chandelier is very nice. I am looking at lighting options for our new home and need ideas☺

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Alison.. you have the best taste. Love all of these fixtures..

Katy Byrne said...

Obsessed with the tortoise shell lamp! LOVE!

www.designsbykaty.com

Cardinham | Killgrew said...

the dressage chandelier is awesome!

Old World Lotions and Shave Balms

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Love the Flemish ... Would be beautiful over an island!
Blessings,
Cindy