Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sniffing out what's new for fall





There are some very lovely
items out there you might
like to know about.

Take a look!



Find this Austerberry Blazer can be found here!

Track down these sweet wedge booties here


This must-have turtleneck is available in 12 colors here





Stunning leather duffel bag from Saddleback Leather 


RL's Jenny Pull-on Boot is available in 3 colors here




New jewelry pieces made by old wax seal stamping found here.




For one of these awesome handmade plaid wool zippered cases
link here.



Find this timeless British waxed cotton jacket from Barbour/UK 

Always love the leather goods from JackWills.com


Buy this iPhone case cover in Royal Stewart plaid
on Etsy here!


Cute loafers from J.Crew
link here




Love this cableknit sweater perfectly sported by Robert Pattinson for Vanity Fair.

These cheerful tartan gloves with leather trim from Pendleton
will brighten up the dreariest fall day.   Here 

Military style coats are always classic -- link here to find this one.



So what will you be sporting this season that will make you stand out in the crowd?













8 comments:

Ron said...

I will be sporting my usual JCrew and Brooks Brothers cords and light v-neck sweaters (along with my leather brindle belt & oyster belt buckle. xo

michele said...

no idea what i'll be wearing (i did pick up a burberry-esque scarf though) but would be happy to sport any of these gorgeous finds. those wedge booties are callin my name. don't be a stranger, busy lady!

michele

debra @ 5th and state said...

oh how i covet those boots from RL and this plaid mad woman is off to order the etsy phone case!
thanks
debra

Sarah said...

Alison, I'd love a pair of the RL riding boots. I have one of the tartan phone covers that I ordered from Etsy last year. It's great! I recently found one in tortoise that I need to order.
That last photo is great. So funny to see that fox hiding among the pack. I recently posted with a photo of the hounds at Chateau Cheverny in France. I took it in 2011 when we visited. It's a funny shot too.

Karena said...

Alison, everything I love!! Including the creatures, the fox following the dog, that's good!

xoxo
Karena
Feature:Love Where You Live

therelishedroost said...

Laughing as its about that time... Fox Hunt season! As long as no one get hurt in the process..LOL Seriously though I love these picks for Fall! That Barbour Jacket!!!THe Riding boots.. Love them
xo Karolyn

Karen said...

Alison,
I love the upcoming time of year. The season where we can wear blazers, boots, turtlenecks! My favorite. I love the blazer and the purse...I'm headed over to the Jack Wells site.
I'm looking forward to your Favorites on the First, as a dish-a-holic I will share my favorites through the years, a revolving door that has ended up with me using white dishes 80% of the time. :D
Karen

Unknown said...

Even though I am a summer gal through and through I do enjoy fall fashions, you have chosen some beautiful things.